Snorkel With Sharks (Age 14+)
- Varighed: 2 Timer (Ca.)
- Sted: Hillarys, WA
- Produkt kode: PHAX7K
Plunge into the beautiful world of AQWA’s shipwreck coast aquarium and come face to fin with sharks, stingrays and hundreds of stunning fish. Keen snorkellers aged 14+ can participate, maximum 4 people in this Adventure.
What to expect:
You’ll enter our 3 million litre shipwreck coast (Australia’s largest single aquarium) and be lead on an amazing, underwater tour by one of our PADI qualified Divemasters.
This is your chance to have a close encounter with sharks great and small, curious loggerhead turtles, the world’s largest stingrays and schools of WA’s most prized and precious fish, like dhufish, pink snapper, kingfish, trevally and more!
- Approx 30 minute guided snorkel
- Free all-day general admission to AQWA
- Comprehensive briefing
- Souvenir certificate
- Full equipment
Need to Know/Exclusions:
- You must be aged 14+ and not suffer from asthma, epilepsy or heart conditions
- You must be a competent and capable swimmer and have snorkelled before.
- Are you a qualified SCUBA diver? You could try our Dive with Sharks too!
- It is the responsibility of the visitor to bring along their own towel and bathers