Behind The Scenes Pass (Age 4+)
- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Hillarys, WA
- Product code: PK1WMN
A Behind The Scenes Pass is an AQWA lover’s dream, taking you deeper into the aquarium & closer to our animals than ever! Access our exciting restricted areas while enjoying a behind the scenes tour, glass bottom boat ride & animal feed! Age 4+.
- As of 16/01/22, face masks are required at AQWA for all patrons aged 12+.
- As of 31/01/22, Government mandated proof of vaccination or medical exemption will be required to enter AQWA for all those aged 16+. While AQWA respects individual's freedom of choice, we are required by State Government regulations to comply with the Chief Medical Officer's directions. Children aged 15 and under don't need to show proof of vaccination.
- Ongoing measures: check-in via the SafeWA/ServiceWA app or contact register is mandatory. Physical distancing is required and is up to all of us to uphold.
What to expect:
In this package our Ocean Guide will lead you on an informative and intimate (9 people max.) behind the scenes tour. Sneak through secret doors and passageways as you witness our coral growing room, jellyfish breeding stations and food prep zone (warning; its smelly!).
Your pass also includes a Glass Bottom Boat ride; a rare opportunity to glide across the top of our 3 million litre Shipwreck Coast aquarium! Listen to interesting facts about our marine life while the sharks, rays, turtle and fish swim beneath your feet!
Throughout your experience you'll gain a rare insight into the day-to-day duties and responsibilities of our marine biologists and aquarists caring for the animals and exhibits, PLUS you can even assist with one of our scheduled animal feedings! Spend the rest of the day enjoying the aquariums with your new VIP insight, as General Admission to AQWA included in your ticket!
Includes:This is the ultimate pass for marine enthusiasts at one incredible flat-rate price!
- Guided tour through AQWA’s behind the scenes areas
- Glass bottom boat experience on top of our 3 million litre shark aquarium
- Get up close and learn more about our rescue turtles*
- Assist in feeding our animals
- All-day (9am-4pm) general admission to AQWA
Need To Know/Exclusions:
- Ages 4+. Children aged 4-12 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult for the entirety of the experience.
- Maximum 9 people per session.
- Must wear enclosed non-slip footwear
- *Dependent on if rescue turtles are currently in our care.