Behind the Scenes Tour (4+ Years)
- Duração: 60 Minutos (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Hillarys, WA
- Código de produto: PK1WMN
It’s time to go behind the scenes! Be lead through secret doors and passageways by an experienced AQWA ocean guide and enjoy access into some of AQWA’s most exciting restricted areas.
You’ll get a rare insight into the day to day duties and responsibilities of our marine biologists caring for the animals and even get to assist in feeding our turtles in our rehabilitation centre.
Glide across the top of our 3 million litre tank in our NEW Glass Bottom Boat. Listen to interesting facts about our marine life while the sharks, rays, turtle and fish swim beneath your feet.
Highlights For You:
• 60 minute guided tour through AQWA’s behind the scenes areas
• Assist in feeding our turtles in the rehabilitation centre
• Glass bottom boat experience on top of our 3 million litre exhibit
• Free all-day (10am-5pm) general admission to AQWA
Children Under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an Adult.