Student Try Diving (Years 7 - 12)
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hillarys, WA
- Product code: PS39BJ
Students can try diving for the first time in AQWA’s purpose-built diving aquarium; filled with seawater, lined with sand and surrounded by baby sharks, rays and shimmering schooling fish. NO BORING CHLORINATED POOLS HERE! Students will be introduced to SCUBA equipment, breathing techniques, diving safety and much more.
There's no prior SCUBA diving experience needed, with the program lead by one of AQWA's PADI qualified Instructors. Students aged 12+ who are capable swimmers with no asthma, epilepsy or heart conditions can participate. and is a great way to enhance marine and maritime subjects, or incorporate as part of an outdoor-ed program.
- Full equipment hire
- Introduction to SCUBA Diving by one of AQWA’s PADI qualified Dive Instructors
- Guided diving instruction throughout the experience
- Entry to AQWA
- Option to add on a $10 Glass Bottom Boat ride.
- This excursion adventure runs all year round by request, Monday - Friday
- Standard bookings have a minimum of 10 students and a maximum of 18.
- Approx. 6 students per session, up to 3 sessions per day
- Flexible start times. Request your preferred start time when booking.
- Got a larger group? Please call us on (08) 9447 7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can accommodate your group!
Please select your student numbers and mention your preferred date and start time in the Special Requirements section. Our team will contact you to confirm your booking.