Mother's Day - Mums Lunch for FREE!
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hillarys, WA
- Product code: P1X6WQ
This Mother's Day all Mums will be treated to a FREE lunch! Simply book your day out to AQWA on Sunday 13th of May and enjoy a heap of family activities from our 11.30am Shark Feeding, free kids activities and scheduled talks and feeds.
Mum can choose from a range of our fresh salads, rolls and sandwiches for FREE and enjoy Mother's Day overlooking the harbour and ocean views.
Discover more of WA’s spectacular marine life at AQWA! Encounter the iconic, the unusual and even the deadly as you go on an underwater journey along our diverse and extensive coastline.
Adult 16+ years: $30
Child 4-15 years: $18
Infant 0-3 years: $0
Family (2A + 2C or 1A + 3C): $79
On your visit you'll come face-to-fin with giant sharks, stingrays and turtles in Australia's largest walk-through aquarium; be captivated by the colourful world of a living coral reef; encounter the ocean's most dangerous and deadly in the DANGERzone and rediscover the wonder of the underwater world - through touch! - at our Discovery Pool!
Highlights For You:
- Dive deeper and discover more by joining one of our free Ocean Guide talks or tours available throughout the day
- Enjoy a coffee and free WiFi in AQWA's Cafe - while you're there, download AQWA's free guided tour from the Everythere App (iOS and Android)
- Relax on one of AQWA's outdoor terraces or in the cozy indoor Cafe with a great selection of alcoholic beverages; AQWA is a fully licensed venue
- Families and kids will enjoy our free Storytime, toddler playground, colouring-ins and outdoor picnic facilities
- Visiting between October-April? Challenge yourself and learn to dive or snorkel in our Adventure Bay interaction aquarium. You can book ahead or simply choose to jump in on the day*, so if the weather looks good pack your bathers too! *places are limited.
AQWA is open 7 Days 10am-5pm including public holidays (closed Christmas Day). *Under 4's must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.*