Glass Bottom Boat Adventure & Entry
- Duration: 30 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Hillarys, WA
- Product code: P840BU
**For ages 4+ years**
Glide across the top of the 3 million litre tank in our Glass Bottom Boat! This bespoke experience gives you a birds eye view of the marine life while the large rays, sharks and turtles swim beneath your feet! This also includes your general admission to AQWA valid till 5pm. This experiences is for half an hour and your general admission ticket is valid till 5.00pm
On your visit you'll come face-to-fin with giant sharks, stingrays and turtles in Australia's largest walk-through aquarium; be captivated by the colourful world of a living coral reef; encounter the ocean's most dangerous and deadly in the DANGERzone and rediscover the wonder of the underwater world - through touch! - at our Discovery Pool!
Highlights For You:
- Dive deeper and discover more by joining one of our free Ocean Guide talks or tours available throughout the day
- Enjoy a coffee and free WiFi in AQWA's Cafe
- Relax on one of AQWA's outdoor terraces or in the cozy indoor Cafe with a great selection of alcoholic beverages; AQWA is a fully licensed venue
- Families and kids will enjoy our free Storytime, toddler playground, colouring-ins and outdoor picnic facilities.
*AQWA Annual Members must show a valid membership card and photo ID upon arrival. Memberships are non-transferable.
AQWA is open 7 Days 10am-5pm including public holidays (closed Christmas Day).