- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hillarys, WA
- Product code: P7FCQD
From the iconic and incredible to the rare and unusual, discover more at AQWA! Sharks, stingrays, turtles, seahorses, octopus, jellyfish, and so much more to discover – an AQWA excursion is your window to the underwater world!
Pricing and Free Of Charge Conditions:
A set amount of supervising teachers/parent helpers are offered FREE entry at the following ratios:
- K-Year 3: 1 free adult : 5 students
- Years 4-12: 1 free adult : 10 students
- Tertiary: 1 free adult: 10 students
Need to Know:
- This is a discounted product available exclusively to WA schools only who book an excursion Monday-Friday during school term. Excludes public and school holidays.
- Home school students and their certified Educator receive the same discounts, but must show valid Home School Education Certificate and BOOK HERE
- Certified Carers are free when they bring a paying student and show their valid ID and companion card.
- If you wish to bring additional teachers/parent helpers than are included in the Free Of Charge ratios, you can purchase additional adult entries at a discounted rate as part of your excursion booking using the "Extra Teacher/Parent" ticket option.
Before Your Excursion:
- Get students excited for their excursion by involving them in our Bring 3 For the Sea initiative!
- “By 2050 there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish”. To help prevent this looming prediction from coming true, AQWA has teamed up with Containers for Change and we are asking every student and visitor to bring three 10c marked containers with them to donate to the AQWA Foundation.
- This small challenge will support AQWA Foundation's turtle rehabilitation program AND reduce plastics in the ocean and in landfill.
- Simply have each student bring 3 eligible containers to donate during your excursion and your school will receive a Certificate of Acknowledgement for helping the AQWA Foundation! When you book an AQWA excursion, we'll even post out a Containers for Change collection bag to start gathering your containers before you visit!