A Pirates Tale Aboard the Duyfken - Includes Real Cannon Fire!
- Duration: 20 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Hillarys, WA
- Product code: P66UV2
Each day from the 13th - 18th of April 'A Pirates Tale Aboard the Duyfken' will be FREE for visitors with two shows starting at 11.45am and 12.45pm. Don't miss your chance to see this high energy performance on the might ship.
Your ticket includes all day access to AQWA's exhibits including the Underwater Tunnel and a heap of free scheduled daily talks and feeds. Additional activities include;
- Knot tying lesson @ 10.45 & 12.45
- A day in the life of a sailor & pirate @
11.15 & 1.15
- All things spice @ 11.45 & 1.45
- Crime & Punishment @ 12.15 @ 2.15
**Please note there is limited seating for the show and once full, standing room only will apply. We recommend arriving early should you wish to secure a seat**