Floating Ghost Ship at AQWA
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Hillarys, WA
- Product code: PRUKW1
Floating Ghost Ship and All Day Entry to AQWA:
This school holidays visitors can board the Floating Ghost Ship….if they are brave enough! Visit above and below decks and hear the ghostly stories and horrible history of the Duyfken. From October 7-11, the Duyfken ship will embrace the ghosts of its 1600's past with eerie decorations, lighting effects and roving entertainers spouting spooky sea shanties and stories! So be sure to head down to the Marina for some silly, spine-tingling fun.
PLUS if you have a group of brave little sailors, they can climb aboard the floating ghost ship to explore above and below deck.
This is an adventure for the kids and the kids-at-heart as you step back in time to an era of rebellious pirates, treasures of gold and silver and spices, cutlasses and cannons!
The Combo Ticket Includes:
- Board the Duyfken and explore above and below decks
- Full day entry to AQWA
- Travel along the 100 metre underwater tunnel surrounded by sharks and large rays.
- Explore the Touch Pool and discover the unique feel of a range of marine life
* AQWA Annual Members must show valid membership card and photo ID upon arrival to secure the member price. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
AQWA is open 10am-5pm every day of the year (except Christmas Day). Visit aqwa.com.au to plan your day.