AQWA Entry Tickets.
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hillarys, WA
- Product code: PCGE7S
We currently accepting walk-ins and online tickets. Please remember to social distance, register our visit via the SafeWA app or at the gate and use the sanitiser provided
AQWA is open from 9am till 4pm daily. Your entry ticket is valid for arrival at any time during this period
AQWA Entry Tickets:
SEA for yourself at AQWA! Encounter the incredible and iconic marine life of Western Australia on a spectacular and surprising underwater journey!
On your visit you will discover:
- Giant sharks, stingrays and turtles in Australia's largest walk-through aquarium
- The colourful, whizzing world of a living coral reef
- Rare and elusive creatures, like leafy seadragons
- The ocean's most dangerous and deadly culprits in the DANGERzone!
- Hands-on learning at the Touch Pool
AQWA offers something for everyone, with free talks and tours daily, in-water adventures, children's activities and school holiday programs. Check the website for what's on now!
- Adult 16+ years: $30
- Child 4-15 years: $18
- Infant 0-3 years: $0
- Concession: $22
- Family (2A + 2C or 1A + 3C): $79
Visit regularly? An AQWA Annual Membership is available and may work better for you.
AQWA is open every day of the year (except Christmas Day). Visit aqwa.com.au to plan your day.
Opening hours are 7 days a week 9am - 4pm.