Wonder Kids Workshop - Sharks (ages 3-5)
- Duration: 45 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Hillarys, WA
- Product code: PUWUQX
This fun filled 45 minute session of discovery and laughter will include;
- Learn the sign language for shark
- Discover 5 fun facts about sharks
- Dance along to some shark tunes
- Shark story time
- Hands on activity – search for shark teeth then make your very own shark fossil.
- Gently touch the sharks in our touch pool then see them being fed.
- Take home fact sheet.
Session: 9.30-10.15am Thursday 2nd September
- Total workshop cost per child is $17 (includes any applicable entry fee)
- Accompanying adult entry fee to AQWA is not included in the above cost. Adults can purchase AQWA entry for $30, or $22 for concession card holders.
- If accompanying adult has an active Annual Membership, they do not need to purchase their AQWA entry.
- Upon completion of the workshop we encourage you to make the most out of your entry and keep exploring AQWA together! We're open 9am-4pm.
Wonder Kids can be wildlife heroes! Please “bring 3 for the sea”
Bring 3 recyclable plastic bottles with you to AQWA. We will place them in with our containers for change and the 10c collected will help the AQWA foundation; reduce plastics in the ocean, rescue and rehabilitate injured marine turtles and protect marine habitats.
Need to Know:
*Parents are expected to stay with their child during the class. Younger siblings are able to attend as long as they are under 18 months of age and do not participate in the course.
*AQWA’s Wonder Kids Workshop is created by our qualified Marine Biologist who has over 15 years’ experience in creating public education programs that generate wonder and inspire respect for our oceans.
*Wonder Kids sessions have learning links to kindy and pre-primary curriculums, include fundamental movement skills and develop the fine motor control skills that will be used for writing.*Most importantly however Wonder Kids will help your child approach learning with curiosity - kids just love our SEA SCHOOL!
*AQWA is open 9am-4pm and has over 40 exhibits to discover, plus the kids favourite ARTquarium and our yummy Cafe to stop at for lunch!