Sea School (ages 2-5)
- Trvanie: 45 Minút (cca.)
- Poloha: Hillarys, WA
- Kód produktu: PX1LZ1
Included:Each fun filled 45 minute session of discovery and laughter will focus on one sea creature, where you will;
- Learn the sign language for your creature
- Discover 5 fun facts about them
- Sing-along time; dance along to a familiar tune, sea creature style!
- Story time
- Hands on themed activity
- Guided visit to your sea creature's home exhibit - what are they doing today?
- Take home fact sheet.
- Total class cost per child is $17 (includes any applicable entry fee)
- Accompanying adult entry fee to AQWA is not included in the above cost. Adults need to purchase AQWA entry for $30, or $22 for concession card holders.
- If accompanying adult has an Annual Membership, they do not need to purchase their AQWA entry.
- Upon completion of the class we encourage you to make the most out of your entry and keep exploring AQWA together! We're open 9am-4pm.
- All sessions run 9.30-10.15am on Thursdays
Sea Creature Timetable:
September 2 - Sharks
- Search for shark teeth then make your very own shark fossil
- Go on a rainbow treasure hunt and make a ‘glowing ocean’ masterpiece
- Make a scaly rubbing and a crocodile measuring tape
- Create a watercolour masterpiece of a seahorse
- Develop fine motor skills with some octopus based beading
- Create a wiggly wobbling jellyfish
- Create your own kaleidoscope
- It’s all about stomping, stamping and sticking as you decorate a starfish – perfect for the Christmas tree
Your kids can be wildlife heroes! Please “bring 3 for the sea”
Bring 3 recyclable plastic bottles with you to AQWA. We will place them in with our containers for change and the 10c collected will help the AQWA foundation; reduce plastics in the ocean, rescue and rehabilitate injured marine turtles and protect marine habitats.
Need to Know:
*Parents are expected to stay with their child during the class. Younger siblings are able to attend as long as they are under 2 years and do not participate in the course activities.
*AQWA’s Sea School is created by our qualified Marine Biologist who has over 15 years’ experience in creating public education programs that generate wonder and inspire respect for our oceans. Previously run as the term-long "Wonder Kids Workshop", the new Sea School now allows parents to book individual classes, rather than a whole term at a time.
*All sessions have learning links to kindy and pre-primary curriculums, include fundamental movement skills and develop the fine motor control skills that will be used for writing.*Most importantly, we will help your child approach learning with curiosity - kids just love our SEA SCHOOL!
*AQWA is open 9am-4pm and has over 40 exhibits to discover, plus the kids favourite ARTquarium and our yummy Cafe to stop at for lunch!