Treasure Island and the Lost Mermaid Kingdom - MERMAID and PIRATE Shows!
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hillarys, WA
- Product code: PW2GVQ
The whole family will be entertained by AQWA's new IN-water and ON-water show; 'Treasure Island and the Lost Mermaid Kingdom'! This is a ticketed event so bookings are ESSENTIAL!
- As of 16/01/22, face masks are required at AQWA for all patrons aged 12+.
- As of 31/01/22, Government mandated proof of vaccination or medical exemption will be required to enter AQWA for all those aged 16+. While AQWA respects individual's freedom of choice, we are required by State Government regulations to comply with the Chief Medical Officer's directions. Children aged 15 and under don't need to show proof of vaccination.
- Ongoing measures: check-in via the SafeWA/ServiceWA app or contact register is mandatory. Physical distancing is required and is up to all of us to uphold.
About the Show:
Be mesmerised by the underwater acrobatics of our real-life mermaid friends and become part of the story, as you help them find their way home. Then just when you think the adventure is over, look out for Captain Boots the sword swinging Pirate, who's sailed in on a REAL pearl lugger! This rascally rapscallion is looking to recruit a band of little pirates to help him find his lost loot!
Please be aware this is an outdoor event and we encourage all of our customers to be sun smart. Remember to bring along your hats, apply and re apply sunscreen when needed and don't forget to bring along your water bottles to stay hydrated at all times
VIP entrance for Treasure island and the lost mermaid ticket holders- We have a special entry point for all our mermaid and pirate ticket holders. Please enter through our function centre entrance to check in and receive your pass for the show. Please have your QR code on your booking ready to be scanned on arrival. Any annual members must present your membership card at the time of check in along with your booking information.
- Entry to the mermaid and pirate show for your booked session time only; 9.30am, 10.45am OR 12pm
- Entry to the aquarium to browse the exhibits, 9am-4pm
- Opportunity to win a prize for best dressed little Mermaid and Pirate!
Need to know:
- Bookings are essential to view the show. There will be no tickets at the door.
- This is an outdoor event please be sun smart at all times
- Mermaid Show- 20 minutes followed by Pirate show-20 minutes
- Please arrive on time as all shows start at the scheduled booking times.
- Children must be supervised at all times, including during shows.
- More information regarding priority entry and detailed show information will be emailed the day prior to your booking. Please keep an eye out for this and have your confirmation QR code ready on arrival.
- AQWA Annual Members are free but MUST book a ticket to secure a spot and show their Membership card on the day - select 'Annual Member'
- When booking please add how many annual members are attending- A family membership pass holder must select 4 in the quantity section. Due to popularity of shows members are requested to limit their bookings to only one session per week.
- Infants 0-2 years are free with a paying adult but MUST be seated on parent/ guardian's lap due to limited space