Junior Marine Scientist
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hillarys, WA
- Product code: PVGYLY
- Fully guided program with your own Ocean Guide Marine Scientist
- Rare behind the scenes access
- A glass bottom boat ride (over the sharks and stignrays!)
- Explore the Turtle Rescue Pool & listen to a talk
- Fish feeding
- Slimey science activity
- Lunch included!
GOOD TO KNOW:
This workshop is recommend for children aged 6-12 years of age. Booking is non refundable.
Morning sessions - Parents to arrive with children for a quick briefing in reception at 8.45am and parents to pick up children at the Function Centre entrance (past the main entrance).
Afternoon sessions - Parents to arrive with children no later than 12:30pm for a quick briefing prior to the 12:45pm start. Children can be picked up from the Function Centre entrance (past the main entrance at 3:45pm).
All AQWA staff and Ocean Guides have police clearances and working with children permits. Once on site, children will not be allowed to leave the building without the care of a parent/guardian.