Vacation Care/Private Groups - SEAcret Agent Experience
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hillarys, WA
- Product code: PLVXX7
Vacation and commercial care groups can bring their crew for a unique AQWA experience! There is more to life in the ocean than meets the eye... embark on a SEAcret Agent quest to uncover the mysteries below! Full day program for ages 4-12.
What to Expect:
SEAcret Agent is a fun filled investigation of light, sound, secret messages, optical illusions and animal adaptations. This full-day program includes access to all of AQWA’s exhibits, as well as a specially designed program of themed and exciting educational activities!
Example of your day:
- 9.30am - Arrival, AQWA Welcome & Outline of Day
- 9.45am - Explore AQWA (rotation 1)
- 10.45 - Morning tea
- 11am - Themed activity (rotation 2)
- 12pm - Lunch
- 12.30 - SEAcret Agent training, bubble challenge and Scavenger Hunt (rotation 3)
- 2pm - Regroup, Results of Scavenger Hunt, final Q&A
- 2.15pm - Depart
- Entry to all of AQWA's exhibits
- Themed SEAcret Agent program of activities and presentations, delivered by your own AQWA Guide
- Use of AQWA's spacious Function Centre as your hub for the day
Need To Know:
- This experience package is available Monday-Wednesday during WA school holidays or by request for private groups.
- Your full day program commences at 9.30am and concludes at 2.15pm. Please note groups should be assembled and ready to meet your Guide at least 10 minutes prior to this start time.
- There is a minimum of 25 and maximum of 150 children per booking. Please ensure sufficient supervisory Educators are present for large groups.