Vacation Care/Private Groups - Shark Biologist Experience
From AUD $49.00
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hillarys, WA
- Product code: PKJ092
Vacation and commercial care groups can bring their crew for a unique AQWA experience! Sink your teeth into some juicy shark science before climbing aboard our Glass Bottom Boat for an up-close observation! For kids aged 8+.
- Entry to all of AQWA's exhibits
- Opportunity to see behind the scenes of a major aquarium
- Themed Shark Biologist presentation by AQWA Guide (approx. 20 mins), once per booking.
- Glass Bottom Boat ride, 8 children & 1 educator per boat (approx. 15 mins), up to 4 boats per day.
Need To Know:
- This experience package is available Monday-Wednesday during WA school holidays or by request for private groups.
- Suitable for children aged 8+
- You can arrive for your experience any time from 9am; please nominate your arrival time in the Additional Information section of the booking process.
- Guided portion of experience package has a duration of approx. 1hour. Remaining time is self-guided.
- There is a minimum of 20 and maximum of 32 children per booking.
- Presentation commences at 10.30am OR by custom arrangement. Group should be assembled and ready to meet the Guide at least 10 minutes prior to your activity.
- Boats will run with 8 children + 1 educator per session.