Dive With Sharks (Age 14+)
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hillarys, WA
- Product code: PAJQUJ
Plunge into the beautiful world of AQWA’s shipwreck coast aquarium and come face to fin with sharks, stingrays and hundreds of stunning fish! Qualified SCUBA divers aged 14+ can participate in this Adventure. Maximum 4 people.
- As of 16/01/22, face masks are required at AQWA for all patrons aged 12+.
- As of 31/01/22, Government mandated proof of vaccination or medical exemption will be required to enter AQWA for all those aged 16+. While AQWA respects individual's freedom of choice, we are required by State Government regulations to comply with the Chief Medical Officer's directions. Children aged 15 and under don't need to show proof of vaccination.
- Ongoing measures: check-in via the SafeWA/ServiceWA app or contact register is mandatory. Physical distancing is required and is up to all of us to uphold.
What To Expect:
You’ll enter our 3 million litre shipwreck coast (Australia’s largest single aquarium) and be lead on an amazing, underwater tour by one of our PADI qualified Divemasters.
This is your chance to have a close encounter with 7 different species of sharks, loggerhead turtles, the world’s largest stingrays and schools of WA’s most prized and precious fish, like dhufish, pink snapper, kingfish, trevally and more!
- Approx 30 minute guided dive
- Free all-day general admission to AQWA
- Comprehensive briefing
- Souvenir certificate
- Full equipment
Need To Know/Exclusions:
- Not a qualified diver? Check out our Snorkel with Sharks option instead
- You must be a qualified diver, be a competent and capable swimmer and it's recommended you have dived in the last 2 years.
- You must be aged 14+ and not suffer from asthma, epilepsy or heart conditions
- It is the responsibility of the visitor to bring along their own dive ticket, towel and bathers.