Dive With Sharks (Age 14+)
- Dauer: 2 Stunden (ca.)
- Ort: Hillarys, WA
- Produkt-Code: PAJQUJ
Plunge into the beautiful world of AQWA’s shipwreck coast aquarium and come face to fin with sharks, stingrays and hundreds of stunning fish! Qualified SCUBA divers aged 14+ can participate in this Adventure. Maximum 4 people.
What To Expect:
You’ll enter our 3 million litre shipwreck coast (Australia’s largest single aquarium) and be lead on an amazing, underwater tour by one of our PADI qualified Divemasters.
This is your chance to have a close encounter with sharks great and small, curious loggerhead turtles, the world’s largest stingrays and schools of WA’s most prized and precious fish, like dhufish, pink snapper, kingfish, trevally and more!
- Approx 30 minute guided dive
- Free all-day general admission to AQWA
- Comprehensive briefing
- Souvenir certificate
- Full equipment
Need To Know/Exclusions:
- Not a qualified diver? Check out our Snorkel with Sharks option instead
- You must be a qualified diver, be a competent and capable swimmer and it's recommended that you have dived in the last 2 years.
- You must be aged 14+ and not suffer from asthma, epilepsy or heart conditions
- It is the responsibility of the visitor to bring along their own dive ticket, towel and bathers.