Shark Sleepovers (Ages 7-12)
- Duration: 14 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hillarys, WA
- Product code: PE8PUR
Experience the excitement of sleeping under the sea! Discover more about our amazing marine animals with a night of exclusive tours, fun marine themed activities and a sleep over in Australia’s largest single aquarium surrounded by sharks, stingrays and hundreds of stunning fish!
- The unique opportunity to explore AQWA’s exhibits by night with your own Ocean Guide
- A movie screening, complete with popcorn and snacks
- Take home arts and crafts
- “Camping” in Australia’s largest single aquarium; you’ll be sleeping beneath 3 million litres of water surrounded by sharks, stingrays, turtles and hundreds of fish!
- Continental breakfast*
- Exploring AQWA’s outdoor exhibits
- A free return kids pass to AQWA!
- Take-home shark backpack full of AQWA goodies! (children only)
AQWA public Shark Sleepovers run during WA school holidays.