Shark Sleepovers (7-12 Years)
- Duration: 14 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hillarys, WA
- Product code: PE8PUR
Experience the excitement of sleeping under the sea! Discover more about our amazing marine animals with a night of exclusive tours, fun marine themed activities and a sleep over in Australia’s largest single aquarium surrounded by sharks, stingrays and hundreds of stunning fish!
- The unique opportunity to explore AQWA’s exhibits by night with your own Ocean Guide
- A movie screening, complete with popcorn and snacks
- Take home arts and crafts
- “Camping” in Australia’s largest single aquarium; you’ll be sleeping beneath 3 million litres of water surrounded by sharks, stingrays, turtles and hundreds of fish!
- Dinner: choice of kids meal served in a treasure chest with chips, pop-top drink and novelty pirate-patch.*
- Continental breakfast*
- Exploring AQWA’s outdoor exhibits
- A free return kids pass to AQWA!
- Take-home shark backpack full of AQWA goodies! (children only)
AQWA public Shark Sleepovers run during WA school holidays. A selection of dates are available at the time of booking, or if purchasing as a gift voucher, your gift recipient can check upcoming dates on AQWA's website at: http://www.aqwa.com.au/adventures/shark-sleepover/ and then make their booking online or over the phone using their gift card number.