Home Schooling Educators
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hillarys, WA
- Product code: PJ8S8Y
AQWA is passionate about harbouring curiosity, wonder and respect for our oceans, through education! Home schoolers receive the Student rate and their Educator will have free entry with their paying student/s (valid upon presenting Home School Certificate).
- As of 16/01/22, face masks are required at AQWA for all patrons aged 12+.
- As of 31/01/22, Government mandated proof of vaccination or medical exemption will be required to enter AQWA for all those aged 16+. While AQWA respects individual's freedom of choice, we are required by State Government regulations to comply with the Chief Medical Officer's directions. Children aged 15 and under don't need to show proof of vaccination.
- Ongoing measures: check-in via the SafeWA/ServiceWA app or contact register is mandatory. Physical distancing is required and is up to all of us to uphold.
What to Expect:
On your visit you'll come face-to-fin with giant sharks, stingrays and turtles in Australia's largest walk-through aquarium; be captivated by the colourful world of a living coral reef; encounter the ocean's most dangerous and deadly in the DANGERzone and discover the wonder of the underwater world be gently interacting with marine life at the Touch Pool!
Need to Know:
- Discounted Education Rates are only applicable Monday-Friday during school term. Not applicable weekends, public holidays or school holidays.
- 1 FREE Educator per family
- Educator MUST show their Home School Certificate and ID
- No further discounts apply (such as RAC)
- Additional adults/guests and non home-schooled siblings must purchase appropriate admission.