AQWA Entry Tickets
From AUD $18.00
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hillarys, WA
- Product code: P9T0K7
SEA for yourself at AQWA! Encounter the incredible and iconic marine life of Western Australia on a spectacular underwater journey. AQWA is open daily from 9am-4pm and Entry Tickets are valid all day!
Included: on a visit to AQWA you will discover
- Giant sharks, stingrays and turtles in Australia's largest walk-through aquarium
- The colourful, whizzing world of our living Coral Reef
- Rare and elusive creatures, like leafy seadragons
- The ocean's most dangerous and deadly culprits in the DANGERzone!
- Hands-on learning at the Touch Pool
- Extra fun for kids, like Ocean Play room, Marina Bay picnic and play zone and bonus school holiday activities (check out the What's On page!)
- Delicious meals at AQWA Cafe and an amazing array of unique items at AQWA Giftshop
Need to Know:
- Please note online/pre-purchased tickets DO NOT include priority or 'skip the queue' entry. Ticket holders may be required to queue on busy days.
- Entry Tickets ('general admission') are for the general public and are not valid for childcare, family day-care, vacation care or any business that is collecting fees for their childminding services. Click HERE for tickets, details and pricing for childcare groups.
- Visit regularly? An AQWA Annual Membership is available and may work better for you!