AQWA Entry Tickets
- Süre: 3 Saat (Tahmini)
- Lokasyon: Hillarys, WA
- Ürün kodu: P9T0K7
SEA for yourself at AQWA! Encounter the incredible and iconic marine life of Western Australia on a spectacular underwater journey. AQWA is open daily from 9am-4pm and Entry Tickets are valid all day!
- As of 16/01/22, face masks are required at AQWA for all patrons aged 12+.
- As of 31/01/22, Government mandated proof of vaccination or medical exemption will be required to enter AQWA for all those aged 16+. While AQWA respects individual's freedom of choice, we are required by State Government regulations to comply with the Chief Medical Officer's directions. Children aged 15 and under don't need to show proof of vaccination.
- Ongoing measures: check-in via the SafeWA/ServiceWA app or contact register is mandatory. Physical distancing is required and is up to all of us to uphold.
Included: on a visit to AQWA you will discover
- Giant sharks, stingrays and turtles in Australia's largest walk-through aquarium
- The colourful, whizzing world of our living Coral Reef
- Rare and elusive creatures, like leafy seadragons
- The ocean's most dangerous and deadly culprits in the DANGERzone!
- Hands-on learning at the Touch Pool
- Extra fun for kids, like Ocean Play room, Marina Bay picnic and play zone and bonus school holiday activities (check out the What's On page!)
- Delicious meals at AQWA Cafe and an amazing array of unique items at AQWA Giftshop
Need to Know:
- Please note online/pre-purchased tickets DO NOT include priority or 'skip the queue' entry. Ticket holders may be required to queue on busy days.
- Entry Tickets ('general admission') are for the general public and are not valid for childcare, family day-care, vacation care or any business that is collecting fees for their childminding services. Click HERE for tickets, details and pricing for childcare groups.
- Visit regularly? An AQWA Annual Membership is available and may work better for you!