- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hillarys, WA
- Product code: P9T0K7
Adult 16+ years: $30
Child 4-15 years: $18
Infant 0-3 years: $0
Family (2A + 2C or 1A + 3C): $79
On your visit you'll come face-to-fin with giant sharks, stingrays and turtles in Australia's largest walk-through aquarium; be captivated by the colourful world of a living coral reef; encounter the ocean's most dangerous and deadly in the DANGERzone and rediscover the wonder of the underwater world - through touch! - at our Discovery Pool!
Highlights For You:
- Dive deeper and discover more by joining one of our free Ocean Guide talks or tours available throughout the day
- Enjoy a coffee and free WiFi in AQWA's Cafe - while you're there, download AQWA's free guided tour from the Everythere App (iOS and Android)
- Relax on one of AQWA's outdoor terraces or in the cozy indoor Cafe with a great selection of alcoholic beverages; AQWA is a fully licensed venue
- Families and kids will enjoy our free Storytime, toddler playground, colouring-ins and outdoor picnic facilities
- Visiting between October-April? Challenge yourself and learn to dive or snorkel in our Adventure Bay interaction aquarium. You can book ahead or simply choose to jump in on the day*, so if the weather looks good pack your bathers too! *places are limited.
AQWA is open 7 Days 10am-5pm including public holidays (closed Christmas Day). *Under 4's must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.*