AQWA Entry Tickets
- Varaktighet: 2 Timmar (cirka)
- Plats: Hillarys, WA
- Produktkod: P9T0K7
Our new opening times are Weekdays 9.00am-4pm and Weekends 9.00am-4pm. Tickets can be purchased online or at the gate.
*IMPORTANT - As of the 5th of December we are required by State Government to collect the contact details of all people over the age of 16 year. This is mandatory and AQWA reserves the right to refuse entry should details not be provided. Online ticket holders and annual members are not required to provide details as they are already collected.**
Visitor can provide their details through;
- Booking online tickets
- Downloading the SafeWA covid scanning app
- Providing contact details upon entry at the ipads
Your personal details will not be used or shared unless requested by the Chief Medical Officer.
AQWA Entry Tickets:
SEA for yourself at AQWA! Encounter the incredible and iconic marine life of Western Australia on a spectacular and surprising underwater journey!
On your visit you will discover:
- Giant sharks, stingrays and turtles in Australia's largest walk-through aquarium
- The colourful, whizzing world of a living coral reef
- Rare and elusive creatures, like leafy seadragons
- The ocean's most dangerous and deadly culprits in the DANGERzone!
- Hands-on learning at the Touch Pool
AQWA offers something for everyone, with free talks and tours daily, in-water adventures, children's activities and school holiday programs. Check the website for what's on now!
- Adult 16+ years: $30
- Child 4-15 years: $18
- Infant 0-3 years: $0
- Concession: $22
- Family (2A + 2C or 1A + 3C): $79
Visit regularly? An AQWA Annual Membership is available and may work better for you.
AQWA is open every day of the year (except Christmas Day). Visit aqwa.com.au to plan your day.
Opening hours are as follows..
Saturday & Sunday/Holidays 9:00am-4:00pm